- A V-Day Gift - a simple box, painted purple (my favorite color) with various words from a magazine glued on: Friends, Let's Go Play!, Peace, House Party, Party, Superstar, Star and Perfect. It was a simple, thoughtful gesture/gift and I will always hold on to it.
- A Birthday Gift - a nice box with notes of "Why I Like Laura" inside: "You like Counting Crows, You like 311, You dance, You are organized, You smile big :), I am lucky to have classes with you, I always walk away happier after talking to you, You are never in the room when I call, but you always call me back, You can kick a**, You are a morning person, You have one coat but you wear it a different way every day, You llisten, You put my futon to use, Chicken Caesar Pitas, Hey girl in blue, he likes you, Purple!, You understand hair trauma, You sing out loud, I get knocked down but I get up again." Does it get any better?
Life is full of moments that shape who you are and what you become. Some happy. Some sad. Some major. Others minor. This blog will capture my life's moments. I hope you enjoy.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Clever College Friends
There are several friends from college that I don't talk to often, but think about them always. I'm often reminded of our college days through items I've kept. Two of which I ran across today:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment