Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Online Donations - It's Easy

As you're aware, I'm trying to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. More specifically, I'm trying to raise over $5,000 in just a few short weeks.


Here are five ideas on how you can support me:
  1. Donate online. Then share my story with your friends and family and ask them to donate online.
  2. Take your recycling in and then donate your "earnings" online.
  3. Take your change jar to bank and donate your "earnings" online.
  4. Don't order takeout for dinner, instead eat your leftovers and then dontate your "takeout money" online.
  5. At work and home, drink tap water instead of purchasing beverages (soda/pop, bottled water, tea, etc.) for the next two months. Then donate your "beverage money" online. You'll thank me for it later - you'll create a healthy habit and I'll be saving you money for years! :)

Thank you for being wonderful friends and supporters. Did I mention I also take donations by mail and online? 

1 comment:

MsAmanda said...

Can you donate online?