Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Scuba Adventures

One of the best things Barry and I have done as a couple is learning how to scuba dive.  It is something I've always wanted to do and when the opportunity arose to dive with friends in Puerto Rico (as well as celebrate a marriage!), we were in.

We took our instruction from Matt Leyden, owner of Leydens and Associates, Inc.  He has been diving since 1942 and is full of great stories and insight.  He's also living proof that you can dive without being eaten by a shark (a small fear of mine that I'm mostly over - mostly).

Scuba has allowed us to build upon several skills that are good for us above and below water, such as communication, trust and logic.  It was also wonderful just spending time with Barry and learning something new. 

We're now both officially hooked and can't wait for our new scuba adventures.

No comments: