I'm what I consider a "late adopter" when it comes to gadgets, gizmos and the world of social media.
However, one my goals for 2010 was to become one with the world of technology, including social media.
And, I think I'm making progress. I'm on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Shelfari. I've also become a huge fan of many Google products, including igoogle, Blogger and Reader (so I can manage all the blogs I've now subscribed to!).
So, how did I make this much progress in such a short amout of time? My friend Amanda. She is what I would call an "early adapter." And, thankfully for me, she doesn't mind sharing her knowledge. Isn't she great?!!?
She's also helping me organize and prepare for my fundraising efforts. Isn't she SUPER GREAT?

3 comments:
Thanks Laura!
And hey everyone reading this, have you signed up for the event yet? Got your tickets? Donated if you can't attend?
Ms. Laura! You didn't tell me the Toftelands have a beagle named Gabe! SO CUTE!!!
And, I'm VERY impressed with your BLOG and will support you any way I can! I'm IN!
ATY
Amanda is also the reason I finally dared to start my own blog. I was thinking about it for a long time, until she just told me to "do it". And I did. End of story.
Post a Comment